Hilton Giesenow's Jumbled Mind

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Cape Town Nerd Dinner - Founding Meeting

(Inspired by Rory Blyth and Scott Hanselman)

The Nerd Dinner is a dinner event where a bunch of I.T. nerds get together, um, over dinner, to chat and discuss all things IT-related.

This entry on Rory's blog pointed me to the right place, and I thought this would be a great idea for here in Cape Town. I visited the site only to discover that Jo'berg and Durban have one already! It is high time then that we had one in C.T.

I've registered the Cape Town one. I was provisionally thinking of putting one together for Wednesday, October 20 and have a few people interested. Anyone that would like to join the fun, reply to this post or email me directly at hiltatwork AT giesenow DOT com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home