Hilton Giesenow's Jumbled Mind

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Nerd Dinner

Last night we finally had our very first Nerd Dinner. It was absolutely awesome! I had such fun geeking out completely. We chatted about a whole bunch of stuff and I got to finally see Whitehorse & Whidbey. They look amazing!! Talk about a productivity increase! Whidbey has some brilliant new functions, like you can highlight some text and move it all into a method, wrap it in an If, Try..Catch, or loads of other stuff.

Anyway, it was a total blast. Check the offical site for more feedback. I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

Also kewl was that I got an SA Dev calendar and Ruari has promised me a fleecy SA Dev jumper. Very kewl, in slick black too :-).

Pics coming soon. We must definitely do this regularly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home