Hilton Giesenow's Jumbled Mind

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

6:38 and all is quiet

I generally try and do some serious blog / rss reading around 6:00 p.m. (at least that's my round 2 for the day) and I must say I've noticed things are a bit quite today. I'm wondering if BushVsKerry 1.0 has anything to do with it?

Scoble has a posting on how election comments in blogs apparently affected the stock market but I disagree. My comment to the posting:
I am hardly an expert on the markets but I would have definitely have anticipated uneasiness just because it was definitely going to be a close vote. Much as I am a blog fan (read: ADDICT) I need to question their data and analysis.


UPDATE: Robert agrees:

Blogs are just the tip of the iceberg. They can show you underlying trends, but they won't give you an always accurate view of what lies underneath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home