Hilton Giesenow's Jumbled Mind

Friday, January 07, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

So after Ilo linked to me I decided to be a responsible blogger and post my first entry for 2005 :-). Thanks Ilo for the in-the-backside kick.

First of all, a big happy new years (!) to the blogosphere. 2004 ended with a bit of a downer, to say the least, for those caught in the tsunami. I spent the entire week glued to the tv in horror.

Last night we had an awesome SADev party to say goodbye to Tina. She's off to JHB, for those who don't know, to join Microsoft. I would prefer not to comment on this (jealousy, they say, makes you nasty) other than to wish her a HUUUUUUGE good luck. Ha ha, now I know someone on the "inside". She did let out that she has a bunch of goodies left over from her MVP stint, so I imagine we are all going to be fighting over prizes from something soon ;-)

Anyway, gotta go and fight with Sharepoint. Sharepoint (or at least its API) and me, we is not much good friendses right now...

btw, looks like we got another survey going around. Missed the last one, but I apparently did quite well this time around). I'm not sure whether to be happy or worried about this score...


I am nerdier than 94% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Hilton, anything to help a fellow blogger out! Good luck for the new Year, and hope you got that share point sorted - rather you than me!
    -ilo-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home